Sleep apnea is the most serious disorder ranging day by day. The interruption in breathing while sleeping led to the main cause of sleep apnea. A hindrance in an off-the-cuff nap or a proper sleep may lead to the symptoms of sleep apnea. People usually does not take these sleep habits very seriously and often make fun, if other is suffering from the same. These small signs are usually avoided by people. Short breathing pauses may occur hundreds of time at ones, haunting the person with spoiled natural sleep rhythm.
Obstructive sleep apnea is the most common type of disorder caused by the blockage of the airway which results in pauses while breathing or loud snoring. Sleep Apnea only occurs when people are in sleep and there are certain sleep apnea solutions which would help in the treatment of the disorder.
This is a disorder which should not be neglected rather taken care of. It is quite challenging to observe the symptoms as it occurs when the person in is sleep. There are some symptoms of sleep apnea which are mentioned below and need to be treated.
- Loud snoring
- Choking or gasping when the person is asleep.
- Waking up at night after short intervals
- Breathing pauses
Change in the lifestyle would help in managing sleep apnea. There are certain daily lifestyle changes which a person should follow who are suffering from this irritable and unavoidable problem.
- Weight loss
- Avoid the use of sleeping pills, sedatives and other medicines which work as the alternative of natural sleep.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol
- Try to maintain consistent sleep hours
- Avoid heavy meals
Bedtime hacks can also be experimented to reduce sleep apnea symptoms.
- Sleep in proper position and on one side
- Exposed the nasal passages by the use of nasal drops or almond oil
- Try to keep your mouth close while sleeping
- Singing is one of the alternative remedies to reduce snoring
- Some throat exercise would be helpful in reducing the habit of choking or snoring while asleep.